Thanks so much for stopping by this little place I call "home."
It's super warm and cozy here. :)
Facts about me:
- I'm a photographer based out of the PNW.
- I was born and raised in Portland Oregon (Go Ducks!!!).
- I'm currently living in Spokane Washington.
- I never broke a bone in my entire life until I was 26, and it was 2 of my front teeth.
- I love Jesus and I might have a slight over obsession with snobbish coffee. Give me coffee and it will melt my heart.
- My favorite movie has got to be Nacho Libre.
- On any of my days off you could easily find me posted up in a coffee shop, knee deep in a book or writing my own.
- My favorite pet was my cat named Bubba Watson, and I owned him in 2014, the same year Bubba Watson won the Masters golf tournament. We had a party. He didn't know what was happeneing.
- In the evenings I enjoy rock climbing and exercising with friends. On long weekends I get pretty excited about photographing couples or mountains.
- I fall asleep to eat breakfast. I drink coffee to wake up and go to the coffee shop for more coffee.
Investments and Pricing
Let’s be honest here. When your wedding is all said and done, the only thing you really have left to enjoy are the photos of your wedding day. You want them done well, so making an investment in your wedding photos is more than just checking something off your wedding to-do list.
Your photos will be how you remember your wedding day.
Making a choice on a photographer should not be picking the best price. It should be on "How do I want to remember my wedding?" This is not a small decision! You'll be looking at your wedding photos 20 and 30 years from now.
Also, your photographer is who you interact with the most on your wedding day.
I cannot stress this enough. It’s about the experience from day one with your photographer. It has to be enjoyable. It has to be fun. It has to feel natural and be a decision you make with 100% confidence in that person to capture your day through their eyes.
It’s so important to choose someone whose style you love, whose personality you vibe with, and bonus points if you can see yourself being friends with that person.
This is the type of client I want and need. I love couples who love well, who do things a little different or non-traditional, and who see the importance of their wedding day being about surrounding themselves with the people they love and not in how many Pinterest details they have. If this is you, we will most likely love each other and be a killer team for your wedding day.
Wedding Packages start at 1,499
Portrait and Senior Sessions start at $250
Send me an email right here!